3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. Luke Close, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8
- Reception/dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Ground floor WC with external access
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Bathroom suite
- Private gardens, off road parking & garage
- Corner plot
- EPC Rating C
- 1065 Sq. Ft. (98.9 Sq. M)
Situated in a convenient location, offered with no onward chain, close to local amenities, this three bedroom semi detached house benefits from having spacious and light filled rooms. The property stands on a corner plot, with storage buildings, off street parking and a garage.
The ground floor accommodation comprises a spacious reception/dining room, a fitted kitchen which opens onto the garden and a WC, with access from the garden. The first floor benefits from having three bedrooms with built in cupboards and a bathroom suite. Outside, there is a driveway providing off street parking and access to the garage, private gardens and storage buildings.
St Luke Close is situated off Moorfield Road in Cowley, within easy reach of local shops, schools, West Drayton Train Station and bus links into Uxbridge Town Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52252362.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB160463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.