4 bedroom detached house for saleHarvester Close, Seaton Carew
- Really Stylish, Extended & Comprehensively Refurbished Detached House
- Four Good Size Bedrooms (Master with Modern White Shower Room En-Suite)
- Large 24ft x 14ft Living Room with Bi Fold Doors, Separate Sitting Room/Study
- 27ft Family Size Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Modern High Gloss Units & Built in Appliances
- Integral Garage with Electric Remote Controlled Door & Double Width Block Paved Driveway
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This stylish detached house has so much to offer a family, having been extended, then comprehensively refurbished and tastefully decorated throughout.
There are four good size bedrooms on the first floor (the master having a modern contemporary design en-suite) and a modern family bathroom. The ground floor has been thoughtfully extended to create plenty of living space and has a 24ft x 14ft living room with Bi-Fold doors, study/sitting room, useful cloakroom w/c along with a family size open plan kitchen/diner which come complete with modern high gloss style units and built in appliances. Externally, there is an attractive enclosed rear garden, double width driveway and integral garage with an electric remote controlled door.
The pleasant Warrior Park location means that Seaton Carew promenade, sea front and a multitude of other really useful facilities are all within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52256157.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL170355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.