4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDorset Road, Bexhill-on-Sea, TN40
- Deceptively Spacious Semi-detached House
- Four/Five Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Open Fireplaces
- Master Bedroom With Balcony
- Well Presented Throughout
- Some Sash Windows
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Close To Schools & Colleges
Situated in a convenient location within walking distance to local Schools and amenities can be found this exceptionally spacious, four/five bedroom semi-detached house. The house has been subject to much improvement over current years and has accommodation in brief comprising; Spacious entrance hall with feature open fireplace leading through to the lounge with feature bay window and separate dining room with double doors opening out to the rear garden. Modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room with a range of wall units and base units. Space and plumbing for dishwasher, integral electric oven with induction hob, ample space for dining table and chairs and a separate utility room with space and plumbing for appliances. On the first floor can be found the master bedroom with built-in double wardrobe and access out to the south facing sun terrace, large enough for table and chairs. Three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The current owners had started to refurbish the shower room which current has plumbing facilities available but will not be finishing it leaving scope for the new buyer to do this to their own taste or convert the room into bedroom five. Additional benefits to include; Ground floor cloakroom WC and first floor WC and also benefits open fireplaces in most rooms throughout the house. The house also has beautiful oak flooring laid across the ground floor, wood burner in the dining room and off road parking for 2/3 cars. To appreciate this well presented and versatile property in full, your earliest viewing is highly recommended! Please call Property Cafe on (01424) 224488 (1).
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9546289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Bexhill on Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.