Land for saleHambledon Road, Denmead, Waterlooville
- Development Site For Sale
- Full Planning Consent for Five Dwellings
- Sought After Semi Rural Location
- Countryside Views
- Agent's Note: There is an electricity pylon in the adjacent field.
Development Site For Sale. With full planning consent for the erection of five dwellings under Winchester City Council planning reference number 17/00907/FUL. Please contact us for further information and full plans.
Plot 1: 4 Bedroom Detached House 1,400 ft²
Plot 2: 2 Bedroom Semi Detached House 872 ft²
Plot 3: 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House 1,184 ft²
Plot 4: 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House 1,033 ft²
Plot 5: 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House 1,221 ft²
Each property will have the benefit of a car barn and/or parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52260195.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8450299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Brooks, West Sussex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.