4 bedroom detached house for saleIrthing Close, Ingleby Barwick
- A Very Competitively Priced Four Bedroom Detached Residence Offered For Sale with the Benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Set Within a Small Cul-De-Sac & Offering Accommodation of Interest to a Variety of Potential Buyers
- Popular Setting Off Sober Hall Avenue & Langleeford Way in Ingleby Barwick
- Spacious Lounge with a Gas Fire Set in a Traditional Feature Surround & Separate Dining Room
- Kitchen with Fitted Wall & Base Units & Built in Oven & Hob
- Four Bedrooms with Two Having Fitted Wardrobes
- En-Suite Shower Room to Master Bedroom & Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Nicely Presented Gardens, Driveway & Single Garage
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
A Very Competitively Priced Four Bedroom Detached Residence Offered For Sale with the Benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN. Set Within a Small Cul-De-Sac & Offering Accommodation of Interest to a Variety of Potential Buyers. Popular Setting Off Sober Hall Avenue and Langleeford Way in Ingleby Barwick.
4.4m x 3.66m
3.23m x 2.41m
12'5 reducing to 10'7 x 7'11.
4.57m x 2.41m
4.14m x 3.4m
En-suite Shower Room
4.2m x 2.5m
3.66m x 2.44m
2.72m x 2.18m
2.64m x 2.13m
reducing to 5'0.
Gardens and Garage
Lawned front garden with shrubs and a driveway leading to the single garage with up and over door, wall mounted boiler (installed 2017), power points and lighting. To the rear there is a generous enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52262097.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.