3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePickhurst Rise, West Wickham, Kent
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached.
- Two Reception Rooms.
- Kitchen & Cloakroom.
- Bathroom & Separate W.C.
- 80' x 26' Rear Garden.
- Garage Plus Parking 2 Vehicles.
- 0.4 Mile West Wickham Station.
- Extension Potential S.T.P.P.
CHAIN FREE three bedroom semi detached house about 0.4 of a mile from West Wickham Station. Local schools include Pickhurst Infant and Juniors and Langley Park Secondary. Two reception rooms including the 16'9" living room. Cloakroom and kitchen with spaces for appliances. The two main bedrooms have fitted wardrobes. Bathroom and separate w.c.. Gas fired heating with radiators and double glazing (as listed). 80' x 26' garden with a crazy paved terrace and lawn. Garage approached via shared drive. Crazy paved hardstanding to front for two vehicles. A purchaser will probably modernise the kitchen, bathroom, cloakroom and separate wc. Extension potential, subject to the necessary consents.
Pickhurst Rise runs between Pickhurst Lane and Red Lodge Road. West Wickham Station and Leisure centre are about 0.4 of a mile away. Local schools include Pickhurst Infant and Juniors, Hawes Down Primary and Langley Park Secondary. West Wickham High Street with some national stores, various restaurants, coffee shops and banks is about 0.8 of a mile. Bus services pass along Pickhurst Lane. Bromley High Street with The Glades Shopping Centre, The Churchill Theatre, St Mark's Square Development and Bromley South Station is about 2.1 miles away.
Property ref: 121_754_4546097
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52265502.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4546097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, West Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.