Land for saleBlackgate Lane, Preston
Offers in Region of
- Prime Building Plot with Planning Consent for a 3 bed detached home
- Desirable location
- Private plot approximately 1 acre
- Vehicular access from a private track
- Electricity and Water services are connected
Arnold & Phillips are pleased to offer for sale this prime building plot, available with the benefit of planning consent for the construction of a contemporary, two storey detached home. The property will command a fine position in one of the region’s most desirable locations and offers buyers a unique opportunity to create their own dream home! Resting on a private plot which covers just shy of an acre the residence will take full advantage of its aspects with the proposed design having inverted living and an extensive use of glass. Accommodation will afford beautiful open plan living with a lounge, dining area and kitchen along with three excellent bedrooms, a utility room and a three piece bathroom. The plot will have vehicular access from a private track just off Blackgate Lane and electricity and water services are connected.
The property is just 1.8 miles from the centre of Tarleton village and a short stroll to the centre of Mere Brow. Tarleton is one of the region’s most sought-after villages with its popular eateries and excellent amenities. There are excellent schools and easy access to the railway network and motorway network, along with beautiful West Lancashire countryside all right on the doorstep.
Directions: The property is located to the north of Blackgate Lane, Tarleton. From the A565 Southport New Road, proceed south at the junction with Blackgate Lane and continue west. Just before Holmes Methodist Church, take the right hand turn along a private access track. Continue for approximately 125 metres and the property is situated directly in front
Tenure and Tenancies: The property is for sale freehold with vacant possession.
Local Authority: The local authority is West Lancashire Borough Council, 52 Derby Street, Ormskirk, L39 2DF.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8424813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips , Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.