5 bedroom semi-detached house for salePepper Hill, Northfleet
Offers in Excess of
- FOUR/FIVE BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- IDEAL PROPERTY FOR TWO FAMILIES
- NEWLY REFURBISHED
- CLOSE TO WELL PERFORMING SCHOOLS
- SUPERMARKETS CLOSE BY
- 1.9 MILES FROM EBBSFLEET STATION - LONDON IN UNDER 20 MINS
- DRIVEWAY TO FRONT FOR SEVERAL CARS
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- CALL TODAY TO VIEW 01474 357979
Offers Over: £415,000
Exceptional four/five bedroom, two bathroom, newly refurbished family home, ideally located in The Painter`s Ash area.
Close to several well performing schools, supermarkets and leisure facilities, whilst still only 1.9 miles from Ebbsfleet International Station with it`s excellent train links into London in under 20 minutes, means this property really ticks all the boxes.
The property has recently undergone a complete refurbishment to a high specification by the current owner. The generous and flexible living accommodation now consists of a double bedroom with an amazing en-suite to the ground floor enabling guests/older relatives to have their own space. The light and airy lounge/diner has French doors opening to the beautiful well kept garden. The kitchen has been so well thought out to provide great storage solutions and an integrated Neff double oven, hob and microwave, plus the added bonus of an instant boiling hot water tap, so no need to boil the kettle!
To the first floor are four bedrooms and a brand new family bathroom.
Outside the new driveway to the front provides ample parking whilst the beautiful well kept garden with Astro turf, deck and large storage shed completes the rear of the property.
Early viewing is highly recommended. Please call William Charles today on 01474 357979
Porch: 6`8 x 6`6
Lounge: 16`7 narrowing to 15`5 x 12`11
Dining Room: 10`9 x 8`10
Kitchen: 15`5 x 9`11
Bedroom Five: 12` 5 x 6`10
En-suite: Walk in shower, high gloss storage unit, low level W.C, vanity sink unit, heated towel rail.
Landing: Loft access with power and light. Doors leading to:
Bedroom One: 12`11 x 8`2 fitted wardrobes
Bedroom Two: 14`6 x 9`9 Double aspect, fitted wardrobes
Bedroom Three: 10`9 x 9`10
Bedroom Four: 10`4 x 7`1 fitted wardrobes
Family Bathroom: P Shaped bath with shower over, low level W.C with vanity unit, heated towel rail, tiled floor, obscure double glazed window to rear.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Charles, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.