4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWalnut Tree Cottages, Vicarage Lane, Hambledon, PO7
- Converted cottage
- Picturesque village setting
- Presented to a beautiful standard
- Car barn and additional parking
- Courtyard garden with garden stores
Walnut Tree Cottages are a collection of houses that were skilfully converted from a former 18th Century public house in 2012. This particular cottage provides four bedrooms with accommodation arranged over three floors offering a charming blend of modern and period features.
The ground floor consists of a good sized dual aspect reception room measuring almost 17 with steps leading up into the wonderful high specification fitted kitchen with access to the rear courtyard garden. There is also a downstairs cloakroom and an under stairs storage cupboard. The first floor provides two bedrooms and the modern family bathroom. A further two bedrooms can be found on the second floor along with small landing with storage cupboard.
Externally, the property further benefits from a rear courtyard garden with storage shed and log store and beyond the rear garden is a private driveway that leads to an open barn style car port with a further additional parking space to the side.
Hambledon is a small picturesque village in the Meon Valley benefiting from its own primary school, a Norman church, local tea room and public house. There are more comprehensive shopping, leisure and schooling facilities available at Waterlooville to the south, whilst to the north west, the market town of Petersfield has a mainline railway station, with trains from Petersfield to London Waterloo taking around an hour.
Stunning converted cottage in picturesque Hambledon village
Sitting Room 16'11 (5.16m) x 11'1 (3.38m)
Kitchen 11'9 (3.58m) max x 10'9 (3.28m) max
Bedroom 1 11'2 (3.4m) x 10'8 (3.25m)
Bedroom 2 12'1 (3.68m) x 9'2 (2.79m)
Bedroom 3 10'3 (3.12m) x 5'9 (1.75m)
Bedroom 4 11'3 (3.43m) x 7'3 (2.21m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52269861.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 260705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Petersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.