3 bedroom property for salePlot 7 The Webb, The Tors
Sold by Us
- 3 Bed end terrace
- Separate Modern Kitchen
- Open Plan Living/Dining room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom
- Master En Suite and Fitted Wardrobes
- Single Garage and Parking
- BUILD COMPLETE- READY TO MOVE INTO!
- Help to Buy Available
- Views over public open space
A well designed three bedroom home offering a separate modern kitchen, an open plan living/dining area with French doors opening onto the garden offering plenty of light and a downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs comprises of three bedrooms, two of which are double rooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom offers a modern en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes. A single garage and allocated parking is also included.
The Tors is a development of 70 new homes on the eastern edge of Bovey Tracey, and is fringed with trees and established hedgerows. Bovey Tracey is a popular town with many independent shops and cafes and a strong arts and craft culture. It is located at the gateway to Dartmoor National Park which offers a huge playground of activities and walks. The Tors is within easy reach of the A38, giving dual carriage access to Plymouth to the south, and Exeter and the M5 to the north.
Devonshire Homes is a small local builder, based in Tiverton, Devon, and prides itself in constructing a high quality product with a great specification. Gardens are turfed, kitchens have floor tiles, the bath in the bathroom has a shower over and a glass shower screen ..just some of the many items included as standard. The houses benefit from a 10 year NHBC Warranty.
To view a virtual tour- click the tab at the top to see more take a look around the 'Webb'. If you would like the opportunity to view The Webb please contact us for an appointment.
Agents note- these images show plot 7
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52274790.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101182010994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Complete , Bovey Tracey - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.