3 bedroom detached house for saleDerwent Drive, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Beautifully presented 3 bedroom detached house
- Extended & modernised throughout
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Nice size rear gardens
- EPC energy rating D (57)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £320,000, please contact Pittis.
We challenge you to find a more up together and well presented home than this one which has been upgraded, refurbished and extended to the highest standard.
Standing in a cul-de-sac as you pull up you can either park on the driveway or if your car is your pride and joy then pop in under cover in the garage.
As you step inside it will feel like a brand new home. There is an open plan lounge and dining area a great social space, so if you're watching T.V. or having a family meal, you can all keep included in what's going on. Or if you have extra family and friends around you can spill out into the conservatory that's off the dining area.
The kitchen and breakfast areas are a chef's dream, refitted and stylish, ready to go with hob, oven and grill, plus a dishwasher so get cooking straight away. No need to run upstairs through the day when nature calls as there's the ever popular ground floor cloakroom.
Upstairs are two great size double bedrooms and a decent single plus a fabulous family bathroom. So if you're looking for that large family home that's bang up together on a prime location and with a really nice size garden and patio then be quick to come along and view.
What the Owner says:
We loved the size of this property and when we bought this house it pretty much needed a Root & Branch overhaul and we set about doing it.
We extended the kitchen, refitted the bathroom and cloakroom, put a new boiler in and radiators, double glazing to the rear, carpets and rewired, the list could go on, so the new owners will not have to lift a finger.
We now need more room so have decided to sell.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 16'0 x 11'0 (4.88m x 3.36m)
- Dining Area: 11'10 x 9'10 (3.61m x 3.00m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'2 x 8'11 (3.41m x 2.72m)
- Breakfast Area: 11'2 x 8'0 11 (3.41m x 2.44m)
- Conservatory: 10'8 x 8'8 (3.25m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'4 x 12'3 (4.68m x 3.74m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'0 x 9'9 (4.27m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'2 x 9'0 (2.80m x 2.75m)
- Front Garden
- Garage: 18'6 x 11'5 (5.64m x 3.48m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52276653.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60424028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.