Studio flat for saleChurch Road, St Leonards on sea, East Sussex, TN37 6HB
- Currently Let at £350.00 pcm
- Spacious Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Original Features
- Exceptionally Spacious Lounge
- Electric Heating
- With Benefit of Lease Extension
We are delighted to offer for sale this investment ground floor spacious one bedroom flat, situated within an ideal location close to central St Leonards on Sea and Seafront, benefiting from electric central heating, stylish fitted kitchen, floor coverings, entry phone system, double height skirting's to lounge and original coving, tiled bathroom suite and sliding timber sash windows.
Currently let at £350.00 per calendar month, though sale may be granted with vacant possession.
Lease term: We are advised is 99 Years from 25.3.1985 though will complete with benefit of lease extension, annual ground rent is £25.00 and interim service chare is presently £744.08 per annum.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 415115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Scott Estates Management Limited, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.