4 bedroom detached house for saleKeel Hey, Willaston, CH64
- Four bedroom, two bathroom, three reception room family home in private road
- No onward chain
- Large kitchen/diner with underfloor heating, integrated appliances, ample worksurfaces & storage
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace and large windows
- Separate study/office and utility room
- Tastefully decorated throughout
- Detached single garage and parking for two cars
- Beautiful mature garden mainly laid to lawn with patio area
- Within easy reach of M53 and two rail stations
- Within easy reach of many Ofsted-rated Outstanding and Good schools
WILLASTON VILLAGE:4-BEDROOM FAMILY HOME with STUNNING KITCHEN
Modern, spacious and tastefully decorated four- bedroom detached house looking for new owners to appreciate its mature garden, three reception rooms and ground floor office all set in a private road with and good transport connections.
The property has a dream kitchen with plenty of room for family living and a separate dining area.
Three reception areas offer great flexibility within the house and plenty of room for entertaining.
Three bedrooms are doubles and there are two bathrooms.
The garden is laid to lawn and patio with a seating area for entertaining. .
At Emoov, you can book viewings online at any time of the day or night on our own website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8z7-zxle. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.