3 bedroom terraced house for saleKnowle, Fareham
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom Mid terraced home
- Exceptionally well presented
- Lounge/Dining Room with access to the Rear Garden
- Modern fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room with access to the rear garden
- Ground floor Cloakroom
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden with an open aspect
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces & Desirable location
An opportunity to acquire this modern three bedroom mid terraced home which is extremely well presented and positioned in a respectable cul- de- sac location in Knowle Village. Internally the spacious hall extends to the 'L' shaped Lounge/Dining Room which in turn has double doors onto the rear garden. The modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room has ample room for a breakfast table and is fitted with modern units, there is an integrated oven, hob and extractor. Also on the ground floor is a cloakroom with w.c and wash basin. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Externally the rear garden has a patio which extends to an area laid to lawn with shrub and flowers beds. There is rear personal pedestrian access also from the rear garden. Knowle Village has a host of shops and offers good access routes to the M27. Both Fareham and Wickham are closeby and also offer an array of facilities including schools and recreational amenities. Internal viewings are most strongly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52283910.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8435954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.