3 bedroom apartment for saleRathbone Square, Fitzrovia, W1T
- Three Bedroom Four Bathroom
- Level: 3rd floor
- Internal Size: 1,539 Sq.Ft
- Balcony: 116 Sq. Ft
- Fully fitted kitchens with integrated appliances
- Features sleek fitted bathrooms
- Developer: Great Portland Estates
- Leasehold: 999 Years
- Est. Service Charge: £8.50 psf pa
- Est. Ground Rent: £1,000 pa
A luxury off-plan 3rd floor three bedroom, four bathroom apartment (1,539 Sq. Ft.) with balcony (116 sq. ft) facing South for re-sales in Rathbone Square within a prestigious development in W1. Residents at Rathbone Square will benefit from 24 hours concierge, swimming pool, gym, residents lounge, private residents garden.
Rathbone Square offers a unique opportunity to experience Central London at its best with the fashionable Fitzrovia just a few minutes walk away. The quaint Charlotte Street is nearby with excellent restaurants and high-end boutiques. Not only are there many restaurants nearby, just a few steps away is Oxford Street, home to many of the high street store for the fashionable. Within a short distance away is UCL University, British Museum, Convent Garden and Piccadilly circus. Price include a car parking.
Residents will be able to take 3 minutes walk to Tottenham Court Road, which is one of the future crossrail station bringing the benefits of this exciting new transport link.
Est. Completion Q1 2018.
Est. Ground Rent: £1,000 pa
Est. Service Charge: £8.50 psf pa
Leasehold: 999 Years
Please contact our sales team for the full information package.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2406776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.