3 bedroom flat for saleRathbone Square (Rathbone Collection), Fitzrovia, W1T
- 3 Bedroom Penthouse
- 4 Bathrooms
- Internal size: 2,529 sq ft
- Balcony: 90 sq ft
- Level: 7th and 8th floor
- Private terrace
- 24hr Concierge, Swimming Pool, Gym, Cinema
- Nearest St: Tottenham Court Road (4 mins)
- Facing North East
- Service Charge: £8.50 per sq.ft
A truly stunning 7th and 8th floor (Duplex) 3 bedroom, 4 bathroom penthouse apartment (internally 2,529 Sq. Ft.) with balcony (90 Sq. Ft.) facing North East in the prestigious Rathbone Place W1T. Residents at Rathbone Square will benefit from world-class amenities such as a 24 hour concierge, indoor swimming pool, cinema room, gym, residents lounge, wine cooler room and private residents gardens.
This penthouse apartment offers bright and spacious bedrooms and a stunning view. The open plan kitchen leads to the dedicated dining area and living space. The kitchen in equipped with contemporary appliances and has breakfast bar. The living area has a large sofa and coffee table. One can enjoy modern interior throughout the property.
Rathbone Square offers a unique opportunity to experience central London at its best with the fashionable Fitzrovia just a few minutes walk away. The quaint Charlotte Street is nearby with excellent restaurants and high-end boutiques. Not only are there many restaurants, theatres, cinema nearby, just a few steps away is Oxford Street, home to many of the high street stores for the fashionable. Within a short distance away is UCL University, British Museum, Convent Garden and Piccadilly Circus.
3 minutes walk away is Tottenham Court Road Station (Central Line). Within 6 minutes you can reach Oxford Circus.
PARKING SPACE INCLUDED.
The images displayed are for illustration purpose only and represent the style and quality of the build.
Please contact our sales team for the full information package.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2406853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.