4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTeddington Hall, Teddington, TW11
- Victorian semi-detached house
- Gated development
- Tudor Gothic character property
- Four bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Large kitchen/diner
- Over 2500 sq ft floor area
- Allocated parking area
- Within 250m of town centre
A magnificent & unique Victorian semi-detached property situated in Teddington Hall which is a gated development, located close to town centre and featuring its notable castellated walls. Built originally in 1863 and completely redeveloped in 2003, Teddington Hall is an elaborate, battlemented house with wonderful Tudor Gothic features, originally part of the adjoining National Physical Laboratory. The incredible communal grounds offer a secure and enchanting garden which is perfect for glorious afternoon teas or for the kids to roam and explore. Given its relatively secure nature it also makes the perfect lock-up and leave or weekend retreat! With over 2500sq ft of floor space this is a sizable house with generous living space. This includes a large kitchen/diner in the lower ground floor level with Granite worktops, a large central island and all integrated appliances. The upper ground floor level offers a separate utility room by the front door, a separate WC. There are two magnificent living areas on the ground floor boasting very high ceilings and wonderful character detail in the original cornicing. The accommodation on the upper floors includes four bedrooms with high quality fitted wardrobes & a further study on the top floor. There is an allocated parking area across the entire frontage to the property for the exclusive use of this property. EPC = G
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 519663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.