4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhorlton Road, Wolviston Court
- A Very Nicely Positioned & Extended 'Moore & Cartwright' Built Four Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Popular Wolviston Court Location - Easy Walking Distance of Priors Mill & St Pauls Primary Schools
- Well Laid Out Westerly Facing Rear Garden Which (On the Right Day) Is A Sun Trap
- Double Width Block Paved Driveway
- UPVC Double Glazing & Composite Front Door
- Breakfast Kitchen with Smart Modern Shaker Style Units & Range Cooker
- 23ft Lounge/Diner, Conservatory & Useful Utility Room
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This extended 'Moore & Cartwright' built semi-detached house is perfect for just about any size family. Nicely positioned on the always popular Wolviston Court estate it is not overlooked from the front and has a nicely laid out westerly facing garden to the rear.
Well presented and cared for, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, 23ft through lounge/dining room, conservatory, 17ft breakfast kitchen with attractive Shaker design units and range cooker and a useful utility room. The first floor has four bedrooms, family bathroom with a white four-piece suite and an additional separate WC.
Other features worth of a mention include UPVC double glazing, composite front door, central heating with a Baxi 'Duo-Tec' combi boiler and security alarm system.
Lounge Dining Room
7.16m x 3.58m
in lounge area and reducing to 9'1 in the dining area. Flame effect electric fire with an attractive solid marble surround, two radiators, front facing UPVC double glazed round bay window and UPVC double glazed sliding doors opening into …………
2.6m x 2.67m
Lovely addition to the rear of the property overlooking the westerly facing garden. Brick dwarf wall construction with UPVC double glazed windows and UPVC double glazed French doors. Tiled floor.
Extended Breakfast Kitchen
5.33m x 2.67m
17'6 x 8'9 (max) reducing slightly to 8'5. The kitchen is fitted with an attractive range of light oak style shaker design wall, drawer and floor cupboards, marble effect roll top work surfaces with co-ordinated tiled splash backs. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over, range style cooker with stainless steel splash back and stainless steel extractor canopy. Woodgrain effect laminate flooring, chrome ceiling spotlights, radiator and UPVC exterior doors with double glazed insert opening onto the rear garden. Connecting door into …………
2.3m x 1.98m
A space for washing machine, dryer and fridge freezer. Work surfaces and woodgrain effect laminate flooring.
Built-in cupboard housing Baxi Duotec gas fired combination boiler and access to loft space with pull down ladder.
Red composite entrance door with double glazed insert, stairs to the first floor with cupboard below and square spindles, woodgrain effect laminate flooring and radiator with decorative cover.
The front garden has a shaped lawn, flowerbed and stone dwarf wall. Side access leads to a nicely laid out westerly facing rear garden which (on the right day) catches the sun just right with large stone patio area, shaped lawn, second stone and block paved patio area, gravelled patio, outside tap, outside power sockets and modern garden lighting.
3.05m x 2.44m
A double width block paved driveway has created useful parking for two cars and leads to a small integral garage/garden store room with electric supply.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
3.73m x 3.3m
into depth of fitted wardrobes. Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors and radiator.
3.38m x 3.3m
plus depth of door recess. With radiator.
4.47m x 2.18m
2.82m x 2.36m
Built-in cupboard with hanging rail, woodgrain effect laminate flooring and radiator.
Modern white four piece suite comprising double ended bath, quadrant shower enclosure with thermostat mixer shower unit, vanity wash hand basin with fitted cabinet below, dual flush close couple WC, chrome towel radiator and chrome spotlights.
With low level WC, wash hand basin and part tiled walls.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52289004.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL170382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.