5 bedroom detached house for saleBriar Road, Hethersett
Sold by Us
- Modern, detached house on a popular road in Hethersett
- 5 bedrooms split over 2 floors
- 14'4 contemporary kitchen with separate utility room
- 19'8 dual aspect living room plus a dining room
- Family bathroom plus en-suite to master, shower room on second floor & WC on the ground floor
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Low maintenance garden largely laid to lawn with fence boundary at the bottom
- Garage with brickweave drive in front providing ample parking
- Located within catchment of OFSTED Outstanding Academy & within easy reach of local amenities & bus
- Convenient access to Norwich city centre & road links including the A11 & A47
NOTICE OF OFFER: 2 Briar Road, Hethersett, Norwich, NR9 3FG. We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £312,000. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
SUMMARY Spacious 5 bedroom detached house with garage and off road parking, conveniently located only a short distance from bus links, local shops and pubs. An excellent family home within catchment of an OFSTED Outstanding Academy. Ready for you to move straight in! Book swiftly to avoid disappointment.
OUTSIDE To the left hand side, a generous driveway leads to the garage. The garage measures approx. 19'6 x 16'3 and has a side access door directly into the rear garden. The garage is attached to an electricity sub-station. The enclosed rear garden can also be accessed via a wooden gate from the driveway and is laid mainly to lawn with patio, and bounded by wooden fences. Adjacent to the rear garden is a residents' parking area.
AGENT'S NOTE The second floor accommodation comprises sloped ceilings.
DIRECTIONS From Great Melton Road, running through the village of Hethersett, turn off on to Henstead Road. Take the left turn on to Lynch Green then right into Myrtle Road. Turn right into Campion Way and follow the road left on to Briar Road, where the property can be found immediately on the right hand side.
DISCLAIMERS Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52293591.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361013479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Hethersett. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.