3 bedroom terraced house for saleLavant Road, Chichester, PO19
Offers in Excess of
- Immaculately Presented And Improved Townhouse On A Private Gated Development
- Master Suite With Luxury En Suite And Fitted Wardrobes
- Two Further Double Bedrooms, One With Balcony
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Large Open Plan Kitchen/Family/Dining Room
- Underfloor Heating
- Westerly Aspect Private Enclosed Courtyard Style Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking
- Visitor Parking
Located in the sought after area of Summersdale to the North of Chichester City Centre, and situated on this award winning small private gated development is this immaculately presented and improved town house. The Ground Floor accommodation has been thoughtfully arranged as a large open plan versatile Living/Family/Dining/Kitchen area, which extends to just under 30ft in length, with the added benefit of a Ground Floor Cloakroom. The First Floor accommodation is currently arranged as two Double Bedrooms, one of which is the former Living Room and has the benefit of a full width balcony, and the Family Bathroom. The Master Suite is situated on the Second Floor and comprises a good sized Double Bedroom and large En Suite Bathroom. The property benefits from an allocated parking space and visitor bay to the front, and a Private Enclosed Courtyard style west facing rear garden which is of a westerly aspect. An internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate the size and proportion of the accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52294422.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8043278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Brooks, West Sussex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.