4 bedroom terraced house for saleWalnut Tree Way, Colchester
Offers in Excess of
- Spacious Family Home
- Generous Living Accommodation Throughout
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Family Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
- Generous Size Rear Garden
- Early Viewing Advised
This spacious four bedroom family home is situated on the south side of Colchester in the popular Shrub End area. The property benefits from lounge, dining area, conservatory/garden room, kitchen, utility area, four good size bedrooms, modern bathroom, generous rear garden and off street parking.
Entrance Door To:
Stairs to first floor with under stairs storage area, laminate flooring, doors to Lounge, Kitchen and Utility Area/Walkway.
Lounge 14' x 11' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, electric fireplace, laminate flooring.
Dining Area 11' 11" x 6' 4" ( 3.63m x 1.93m )
With square archway to Conservatory and open doorway to Kitchen, laminate flooring.
Conservatory / Garden Room 10' 3" x 9' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.84m )
Upvc double glazed with French doors to garden, television point, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 11' x 10' 1" ( 3.35m x 3.07m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising range of eye and base level units, roll top work surfaces with inset sink and drainer, space for Range cooker with extractor hood over, space for American style fridge/freezer, double glazed window to rear.
Utility Area / Walkway 12' 4" x 6' 8" ( 3.76m x 2.03m )
With external door to front and window to rear.
First Floor Accommodation
Airing cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' 5" ( 3.61m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.63m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' max x 8' 7" max ( 3.05m max x 2.62m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, airing cupboard recess.
Bedroom Four 8' x 8' ( 2.44m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Modern white fitted bathroom suite comprising P-shaped bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c., fully tiled, heated towel rail, double glazed window to rear.
There is a paved driveway to the front of the property providing off road parking with panel fencing.
The rear garden comprises of patio and lawned areas with shrub borders and shed, all enclosed by panel fencing.
Proceed away from Colchester along Maldon Road/B1022, continue to follow B1022/Shrub End Road, turn left onto Walnut Tree Way.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52294683.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS114108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.