2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElton Road, Billingham
- NO CHAIN
- LARGE DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- LOCATED ON WOLVISTON COURT
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
A well presented SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW offered for sale with NO CHAIN. The property is located in the ever popular WOLVISTON COURT ESTATE & offers TWO RECEPTION ROOMS as well as a CONSERVATORY.
NO CHAIN This SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW is well presented throughout benefiting from UPVC double glazing & COMBI gas central heating. Internal accommodation includes TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, kitchen, CONSERVATORY, two good size bedrooms & a white bathroom suite. Gardens are offered to the front & rear in addition to a LONG DRIVEWAY & a larger than average GARAGE. The home is situated on the Wolviston Court Estate within close proximity of local shops & bus routes.
Double glazed door to side elevation & double glazed window to front elevation, storage cupboard, doors leading to lounge, kitchen & inner hall.
Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 10" ( 4.52m x 3.61m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, electric fire with stone built surround, wall lights, radiator, t.v. point.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.02m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear elevation, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 9' 4" ( 2.97m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted kitchen comprising of white wall & base units, stainless steel sink/drainer, work surfaces, part tiled, electric hob with cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, double glazed door to side elevation.
Conservatory 9' 11" x 5' 7" ( 3.02m x 1.70m )
UPVC construction with double glazed windows to rear & side elevations, doors leading into the rear garden.
Loft access, radiator, doors leading to bedrooms one, two & bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 9' 10" ( 4.17m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator, telephone point.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 7' 1" ( 3.02m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, telephone point.
Double glazed window to side elevation, white bathroom suite comprising of bath with mixer tap & hand held shower head, wash hand basin, w/c, radiator.
Low maintenance shingled area to the the front of the property with tarmac driveway leading to a single garage. Enclosed garden to the rear laid to lawn bordered with plants & shrubs.
Single garage with electric door, double glazed windows to rear & side, double glazed door, power & lighting..
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52296249.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL105963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.