3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMarrick Road, Hartburn, Stockton-On-Tees
- Larger-Style Three Bedroom Family Home
- Sought-After Hartburn Location
- 28' Open-Plan Living & Dining Room
- 23' Full-Width Conservatory
- Modern Fully-Integrated Breakfast Kitchen
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Generous Rear Garden With a Sunny Westerly Aspect
- Garage & Driveway
Attractively situated within a prime Hartburn location and offering larger-than-average family accommodation, this remarkably-proportioned family home has been lovingly maintained and upgraded over recent years and features an expansive full-width Conservatory further adding to its appeal and significant space. Occupying a delightful position overlooking the central leafy Green and with generous gardens to both the front and rear, this outstanding family home is one not to be missed with the accommodation briefly comprising; Entrance Porch, large Reception Hallway with feature wood-spindle balustrade, remodelled open-plan Living Room with a spacious 28' through aspect incorporating the Dining Room with a large sit-in bay window to the front and rear aspect French doors affording an abundance of natural light and leading through to the copious full-width Conservatory creating an additional Family Room and perfect space for year-round entertaining and enjoyment overlooking the sun-trap rear garden and leading further to the remodelled Breakfast Kitchen offering modern units, stainless steel cookware and fully-integrated appliances. To the first floor, from a central Landing with loft-hatch access and a pull-down ladder, are three well-appointed Bedrooms with fitted wardrobe space to the smallest and all served by a large Family Bathroom; also remodelled to offer a contemporary white suite with separate shower cubicle and fitted vanity unit. Externally, off-road parking is provided to the front and leads to an attached single garage with roller-shutter door, whilst mature gardens offer a pleasant outdoor space with the rear being generously proportioned and offering an appealing westerly-aspect; perfect for catching the afternoon and evening sun. Presented to exacting standards and finished to sleek re-skimmed walls, further beneficial features of this superb family home include; Everest Upvc double glazing, gas central heating to a Baxi combination boiler and cavity wall insulation which should prove the property economical to run for its size. Selling fast in this area, we encourage early viewing to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52297311.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR180005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.