4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFerndale Crescent, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8
- Three reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen & breakfast room
- Utility room
- Ground floor shower room
- Ground floor bedroom
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Bathroom suite
- Off road parking & private garden
- EPC Rating E
- 1368 Sq. Ft. (127.1 Sq. M)
Providing bright, spacious and flowing accommodation, this extended four bedroom semi detached house is well presented, offering a ground floor shower room, utility room and off road parking.
The ground floor comprises three reception rooms, a fitted kitchen, breakfast room, shower room, bedroom and utility room. The first floor has three bedrooms and a bathroom suite. Outside, there is a driveway to the front providing off road parking and there is a private garden to the rear.
Ferndale Crescent is situated just off the Cowley Road, on the outskirts of Uxbridge Town Centre, within easy reach of Brunel University and multiple shopping facilities, restaurants and bars and the Metropolitan/Piccadilly Line Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52297476.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB150548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.