3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSingleton Avenue, St Anne's, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 3JU
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Welcoming Hallway & Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Dining Room
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite WC
- Two Further Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Front & Rear Gardens, Driveway & Garage
- Offered With No Onward Chain
*** IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY MODERNISED TO AN EXTREMELY HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT & LOCATION IN A QUIET YET POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this immaculately presented three bedroom semi detached bungalow situated in a quiet yet popular residential location in St Anne's. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools this ideally positioned property boasts spacious and modern living accommodation finished to the highest of standards throughout and on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge with French doors leading out onto the rear garden, large dining room, modern fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite WC, two further good size double bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts beautifully landscaped front and rear gardens with driveway parking for several vehicles leading to a single detached garage. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 420526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, St Annes Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.