3 bedroom town house for saleLancer Street, Colchester
Offers in Excess of
- Beautifully Presented 3 Storey Town House
- Two Reception Rooms + Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Cloakroom, En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Good Access To Town Centre
Situated on a modern development, this well presented family home provides excellent access to Colchester's town centre. The property benefits from spacious lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom, three bedrooms, en suite, family bathroom and two allocated parking spaces.
This stunning home is situated on the south side of Colchester, offering convenient access to the town centre. The property benefits from accommodation spread over three floors. To the ground floor there is a dining room, cloakroom and kitchen/breakfast room with door to garden. The first floor offers a spacious lounge and bedroom. On the top floor the master bedroom benefits from en suite shower room and there is a second bedroom and family bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed rear garden and off road parking for two cars.
Entrance Door To:
Stais to first floor, radiator, storage cupboard housing hot water tank, doors to:
Low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 8' 11" ( 3.25m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Kichen / Breakfast Room 14' 11" x 11' 1" ( 4.55m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to rear and door to rear garden, range of base and eye level units, roll edge work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, oven and four ring gas hob with extractor over, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine.
First Floor Accommodation
Lounge 14' 11" x 13' 3" ( 4.55m x 4.04m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.78m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Second Floor Accommodation
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 9' ( 4.04m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built-in wardrobe, door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Obscure double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" max x 11' 8" + recess ( 3.10m max x 3.56m + recess )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., radiator.
The rear garden is laid to lawn with patio area and two sheds.
The property benefits from two allocated parking spaces.
From St Botolphs Circus proceed away from Colchester along Mersea Road/B1025, turn right onto Napier Road, continue onto Circular Road North, turn right onto Stable Road, turn left onto Cavalry Road, and Lancer Street is situated off this.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52301865.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS114119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.