3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMallard Crescent, Nyetimber, Bognor Regis
- No Forward Chain
- In Need of Modernisation
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Generous Size Lounge / Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Fitted Wet Room and Additional W.C
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating Throughout
- Secluded Rear Garden
- Garage and Driveway
* No Forward Chain * In Need of Modernisation * A rare opportunity to purchase this deceptively spacious Detached Bungalow, located in a highly desired quiet road and walking distance to a variety of amenities including Pagham Seafront, Harbour and Nature Reserve, a Doctors Surgery, Chemist, Convenience Stores and many more. The property comprises of three generous size Bedrooms, an L shaped Lounge / Dining Room with a feature vaulted ceiling, a fitted Kitchen, a Wet Room and additional W.C. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout. Outside to the rear, the low maintenance Garden is totally secluded and mainly laid to lawn with rear access to the garage. To the Front there is a Driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to the larger than average Garage. Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the potential this property has to offer.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to the entrance porch.
Entrance Porch - Side aspect UPVC double glazed glass panel providing natural light. Tiled flooring. Benefit of lighting. Wood door to:
Entrance Hall - Spacious entrance hall with doors to all the rooms. Radiator. Telephone point. Sliding doors to a deep double airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and with slatted shelving.
Kitchen - 3.15m x 2.34m (10'4 x 7'8) - Side aspect UPVC double glazed window. Fitted kitchen with one bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to the side. Range of units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Space for a washing machine, fridge freezer and cooker. Fitted extractor fan. Wall mounted boiler. Sliding door to the lounge / dining room.
Lounge / Dining Room - 6.20m x 5.84m (20'4 x 19'2) - Dual aspect UPVC double glazed window with lovely views over the front garden. Focal point of the room is provided by an electric fireplace as well as feature ceiling beams. Two radiators. Television point.
Bedroom One - 4.14m x 3.10m (13'7 x 10'2) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window with lovely views over the rear garden and a UPVC double glazed door providing access. Radiator. Television point.
Bedroom Two - 3.91m x 2.44m (12'10 x 8') - Rear aspect UPVC double window. Sliding door to a double built in wardrobe. Pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator.
Bedroom Three - 3.28m x 2.24m (10'9 x 7'4) - Side aspect UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
Wet Room - 2.03m x 1.68m (6'8 x 5'6) - Side aspect UPVC double glazed window. Walk in wet room with a wall mounted 'Mira' power shower. Low level W.C and wall mounted wash hand basin. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Additional W.C - Side aspect UPVC double glazed window. Low level W.C and wall mounted wash hand basin.
Rear - Totally secluded rear garden. Mainly laid to lawn with borders housing a variety of plants. Patio area providing space for outdoor dining.
Front - Mainly laid to lawn.
Driveway - Driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to:
Garage - 5.79m x 3.71m (19' x 12'2) - Larger than average garage with an up and over door. Benefit of power and lighting. Personal door to the rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52302060.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27525558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.