3 bedroom detached house for saleMaudlin Drive, Teignmouth
Sold by Us
- DETACHED HOUSE REQUIRING MODERNISATION
- FABULOUS SEA AND COASTAL VIEWS
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- UTILITY, G/F SHOWER ROOM
- G/F BEDROOM
- 2 FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS AND BATHROOM
- GARAGE & PARKING
- NO CHAIN
Front door into....
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: Night storage heater, doors to....
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: Dining area with double glazed window overlooking front garden with views out to sea towards Thatcher Rock. Step down to Lounge area being south facing with uPVC double glazed patio doors enjoying views over the front towards Shaldon, the Ness the Babbacombe coastline and out to sea. Fitted electric fire, Night Storage heater.
BEDROOM 3: Night storage heater, uPVC double glazed window with views out to sea and towards the Babbacombe coastline.
KITCHEN: Requiring modernisation. Fitted base units and wall cabinets, secondary glazed window overlooking rear gardens, hatch to lounge, door to pantry cupboard housing electric fuse boxes and meter, Night storage heater, door to....
UTILITY AREA with doors to rear garden. Sliding door to....
SHOWER ROOM: In need of modernisation. Walk in shower cubicle, low level WC.
Stairs rising to....
FIRST FLOOR LANDING: Night storage heater, door to airing cupboard with lagged tank and slatted shelving, doors to....
BEDROOM 1: Built in wardrobes, double glazed window enjoying fabulous views over Shaldon, the Teign Estuary, the Ness, Babbacombe coastline and out to sea. Night storage heater.
BEDROOM 2: Double glazed window enjoying the same views as bedroom 1, built in wardrobe.
BATHROOM: Requiring modernisation. Panelled bath with tiled splashback surrounds, pedestal wash hand basin. obscure double glazed window, wall mounted electric heater.
CLOAKROOM: Low level WC, obscure double glazed window.
OUTSIDE: The property is approached via Maudlin Drive down and long driveway leading to a tarmac area providing ample parking for 2/3 vehicles and leading to the GARAGE with metal up and over door. The gardens to the front do require cultivating and enjoy a southerly aspect with paved patio area directly in front of the house, again with a southerly aspect. To the rear there is a small lawned 'L' shaped garden surrounded by shrubs, bushes and evergreens.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52303374.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 103008000144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dart & Partners, Teignmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.