4 bedroom detached house for saleKnowsley Avenue, Stanley Park, Blackpool
- FOUR sizeable bedrooms.
- (Smallest bedroom well over 9' square).
- TWO generous reception rooms)
- Stylish fitted dining kitchen with freestanding island.
- FOUR piece family bathroom, PLUS:-
- En-suite and ground floor Wc.
- UPVC double glazing.
- Gas central heating.
- DOUBLE tandem garage PLUS:-
- LARGE single garage.
A beautiful character family home. This immaculate DETACHED HOUSE has been modernised whilst keeping bags of character with numerous appealing period features. A rare added bonus of both a DOUBLE, PLUS an additional SINGLE GARAGE located to the rear with excellent access. Situated in a PRIME LOCATION just off Whitegate Drive and within just 250 yards of Stanley Park.
From our Blackpool office travel south along Whitegate Drive, at the third set of traffic lights turn left into Knowsley Avenue.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52304079.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLA170456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDonald & Company, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.