5 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEast Mersea, Colchester
Withdrawn from Market
- Four/ Five Bedroom Detached Bungalow Sitting in Grounds Extending To 3/4 Acre
- Additional Newly Built Two Bedroom Self Contained Annexe
- Mature Gardens Backing onto Farmland
- Main Property Offering Large Sitting Room, Kitchen, Utility, Playroom/ Bedroom Five
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite and Dressing Room
- Generous Proportioned Entrance Hall, Cloakroom and Family Bathroom
- Annexe Accommodation Arranged Over Two Floors
- Gated Driveway Providing Ample Off Road Parking
- Finished to A High Standard
- Click Below For Brochure
This recently refurbished and extended four-bedroom single storey property is in a simply idyllic setting, surrounded by rolling countryside and just a two-minute walk from East Mersea´s rugged and picturesque coastline. And to top it all, within the three quarters of an acre of grounds that surround the property, a brand new two-bedroom annexe has just been completed which offers huge potential for both business and pleasure.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52304409.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587010973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Exquisite Home, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.