3 bedroom house for saleWillcott Road, Acton, W3
- Elegant three bedroom end of terrace house
- Open plan reception room with space to dine
- Kitchen with 'Rangemaster', 'Smeg' and 'Samsung' appliances
- Oak flooring with under floor heating throughout
- Two fully tiled bathrooms, utility room and guest cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite and dressing room
- Private patio garden with rear access
- Close to amenities and various transport links
Newly built and boasting a high contemporary finish, this stylish three bedroom end of terrace house offers an open-plan interior with modern fittings, two bathrooms, underfloor heating and a private patio garden.
Willcott Road is a quiet residential street located moments from the wealth of amenities in Acton town centre as well as Ealing Common. Acton Main Line Station (cross rail) is within easy reach as is Ealing Common Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52304493.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1051095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.