3 bedroom bungalow for saleKnighton Way Lane, Denham, Middlesex, UB9
- Spacious reception room
- Fitted kitchen/dining room
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bathroom
- Two first floor double bedrooms
- Separate annexe with studio room, bedroom and bathroom
- Off road parking & private rear garden
- EPC Rating E
- 1688 Sq. Ft. (156.8 Sq. M)
Showcasing contemporary interiors and well proportioned room sizes, this three bedroom chalet bungalow is situated in a quiet location in Denham and provides large living space for the modern family, as well as benefiting from having a separate annexe.
The ground floor comprises a spacious reception room, bathroom, bedroom and a modern fitted kitchen/dining room which opens onto the garden. The first floor benefits from having two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes. The separate annexe comprises a studio room, bedroom and bathroom. Outside, there is a driveway providing off street parking and a private, well maintained rear garden.
Knighton Way Lane is situated off the Oxford Road, within easy reach of both Denham Village and Uxbridge Town Centre, with its multiple shopping facilities, restaurants and bars and the Metropolitan/Piccadilly Line Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52305237.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB170475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.