3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRoughton Road, Cromer
- Guide Price £380,000 - £400,000
- Detached Four Bedroom Bungalow
- Lounge, Dining Room & Conservatory
- Driveway & Garage
- Great Location
An exceptionally private and spacious detached bungalow boasting four bedrooms with master en suite. The living space extends to the lounge, conservatory, dining room, fitted kitchen and family bathroom. Outside there is a large shingled driveway, front garden and garage.
Guide Price £380,000 - £400,000.
A lovely detached bungalow set a short distance from the town centre of Cromer which invites people from all around thanks to its wide range of amenities and local attractions such as the multi-screen cinema, Royal Golf Club, award winning Blue Flag beaches and the famous Victorian Pier. Transport links are frequent via buses and trains, both of which provide links to the surrounding towns, villages and the city of Norwich.
The bungalow is set on a non-estate and very private corner plot and boasts a large driveway with a garage and front garden. Inside there are lots of spacious rooms including four bedroom with the master boasting an en suite. The lounge with adjoining conservatory provide a great space to relax or to entertain friends and family. The fitted kitchen adjoins the dining room and the utility room provides a great space to come in and kick off wet and muddy shoes and coats.
Single glazed door to the front. Telephone point, airing cupboard. Wooden flooring.
Lounge 23' 3" x 11' ( 7.09m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the side. Double glazed sliding doors into the conservatory. Radiator, telephone point and TV point. Carpet.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 11' ( 3.33m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator, carpet and wall lights. Sliding doors back through to the lounge.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 11' 10" max ( 3.17m x 3.61m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worktop above. Stainless steel single bowl sink/drainer. Electric oven with gas hob above. Space for a fridge/freezer. Built in cupboard. Gas central heating boiler, radiator, wooden flooring and exposed beams. Archway through to the dining room and door through to the inner hallway.
Wooden flooring and radiator. Doors off to the lounge and master bedroom.
Utility Room 8' 6" x 6' ( 2.59m x 1.83m )
Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Cupboards with worktops over. Radiator and vinyl flooring. Single glazed entrance door to the front.
Conservatory 14' 9" x 11' ( 4.50m x 3.35m )
Of UPVC construction with double glazed windows to the rear and side and roof. Radiator, lighting and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 15' 3" x 11' 8" max to wardrobe ( 4.65m x 3.56m max to wardrobe )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted wardrobes, radiator, TV point and carpet.
Double glazed window to the side. Shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin. Carpet and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 11' ( 3.63m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator and carpet.
Bedroom 3 11' 2" x 9' 3" ( 3.40m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator and carpet.
Bedroom 4 11' 11" x 6' 6" ( 3.63m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator and carpet.
Double glazed window to the front. Bath, WC and wash hand basin. Vinyl flooring and part tiled walls.
To the front is a gate and pathway leading to the front door. Shrubs, borders and mature bushes. Large shingled and paved area.
The rear garden has some fruit trees, a small lawned area alongside a patio area and the shingle driveway. There are some shrubs and a pond. A gate provides access to Compit Hills.
Up and over door. Single glazed window to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52311894.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.