2 bedroom apartment for saleLaurel Court, 2 Chadwick Gardens, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8
- Fitted kitchen/reception room
- Bathroom suite
- Two bedrooms
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Built in storage cupboard
- Gardens & allocated parking
- EPC Rating B
- 633 Sq. Ft. (58.8 Sq. M)
A very well presented two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with allocated parking, situated in this popular development within close proximity to Uxbridge Town Centre and the London Underground Station.
The accommodation comprises a spacious and open plan fitted kitchen/reception room which opens onto the gardens, bathroom suite, built in storage cupboard and two bedrooms. Bedroom one has built in wardrobes, a door opening onto the gardens and an en-suite shower room. Outside, there are communal gardens and allocated parking.
Laurel Court, Chadwick Gardens is situated just off North Way, which is off Honeycroft Hill, on the borders of North Uxbridge/Hillingdon, within easy reach of Uxbridge Town Centre with its multiple shopping facilities, restaurants and bars and the Metropolitan/Piccadilly Line Station. For the motorist the A40/M40 is also close by, as well as Brunel University, Hillingdon Hospital and Heathrow Airport.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52312080.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB171412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.