3 bedroom terraced house for saleMoorcroft Lane, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8
Offers in Excess of
- Open plan dining room and reception room
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Bathroom suite
- Front & rear gardens
- Convenient location
- EPC Rating D
- 1101 Sq. Ft. (102.2 Sq. M)
Situated in this convenient location, this deceptively spacious three double bedroom character house offers large, light filled rooms with high ceilings, perfectly arranged over two floors. This property offers contemporary living, but still retains many of its original features.
The ground floor accommodation comprises an open plan reception room and dining room, built in storage and a fitted kitchen/breakfast room. The first floor has three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside, there is space to the front and large rear garden backing onto open fields.
Moorcroft Lane is situated off Colham Green Road, within easy reach of Pield Heath Road, local shops, schools, Hillingdon Hospital and Stockley Business Park. There are also bus links to both West Drayton with its Train Station and Uxbridge Town Centre with its London Underground Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52312089.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB171344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.