3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFindhorn Avenue, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4
- Open plan reception and dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Bathroom suite
- Garage & private rear garden
- EPC Rating TBC.
- 1106 Sq. Ft. (102.7 Sq. M)
A very well presented three bedroom semi detached house in this family friendly, residential location with neutral interiors and well proportioned rooms.
The ground floor accommodation comprises an open plan reception room and dining room, a fitted kitchen and a conservatory which opens onto the garden. The first floor has three bedrooms and a bathroom suite. Outside there is a driveway providing off road parking, a garage and a private rear garden.
Findhorn Avenue is situated between Yeading Lane and Shakespeare Avenue, within easy reach of local shops, schools and bus links to Hayes Town, Hayes Train Station and Uxbridge Town Centre with its multiple shopping facilities, restaurants and bars and the Metropolitan/Piccadilly Line Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB171418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.