5 bedroom detached house for salePiccadilly Way, Morton, Bourne
Offers in Excess of
- Extended detached house
- No upward chain
- Five Bedrooms
- Two En Suites
- Three Reception Rooms
- Double garage
FIVE BEDROOM EXTENDED DETACHED HOUSE in a VILLAGE LOCATION with Study, Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room, Cloakroom, Landing, Master Bedroom and Guest Bedroom both with EN SUITES, three further Bedrooms and Bathroom, double garage and gardens.
Part glazed front door leading to:
Tiled flooring, glazed door to:
Radiator, tiled flooring, stairs to first floor landing with understairs recess, doors to:
2.21m x 2.16m (7'3" x 7'1"). Sealed unit double glazed window to rear, radiator.
5.21m x 3.28m (17'1" max x 10'9"max ) excluding bay. Pvcu double glazed bay window to front, log effect gas fire with adam style surround and marble effect hearth, radiator, tv point, dado rail, double doors to:
3.20m x 3.10m (10'6" x 10'2"). Radiator, door to kitchen, double glazed sliding door to:
L shaped room 5.21m x 3.84m (17'1" max x 12'7"max ). Pvcu double glazed construction with pvcu double glazed windows, polycarbonate roof, ceiling fan, power and lights connected, wall mounted electric heater, tiled flooring, pvcu double glazed double door giving access into the rear garden.
3.86m x 3.48m (12'8" x 11'5"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units and cupboards with drawers and worktop space, display units, 1¼ bowl stainless steel sink with tiled splashbacks, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and cooker, extractor hood, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to:
1.58m x 2.54m (5'2" x 8'4" max). Fitted with a matching range of base cupboards with worktop space over, 1¼ bowl stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, radiator, wall mounted gas radiator heating boiler, pvcu double glazed door to the rear garden, door to:
Pvcu double glazed window to side, fitted with two piece white suite comprising, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under and low-level wc, radiator, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, built in airing cupboard,doors to:
4.44m x 4.19m (14'7" x 13'9"). Two pvcu double glazed windows to front, a range of fitted wardrobes, dressing table, bedside cabinets and drawers, radiator, wooden flooring, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Recently refitted with three piece white suite comprising double shower cubicle, wash hand basin with cupboard under, close coupled wc and heated towel rail, extractor fan tiled splashback, pvcu double glazed window to front.
4.68m x 2.31m (15'4" max x 7'7"). Pvcu double glazed window to front and to side, radiator, access to loft space, door to:
Fitted with four piece white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin with shaver point, tiled shower cubicle and low-level wc, pvcu double glazed window to rear, built-in airing cupboard.
3.18m x 2.26m (10'5" x 7'5") excluding wardrobe space. Pvcu glazed window to rear, a range of fitted wardrobes with overhead storage and cupboards, fitted matching dressing table, radiator.
3.56m x 2.67m (11'8"max x 8'9"max ). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
3.28m x 2.24m (10'9" x 7'4"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Recently refitted with three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with hand shower attachment, shower screen, wash hand basin with cupboard under close coupled wc tiled splashbacks heated towel rail, extractor fan, pvcu double glazed window to rear.
Frontage, corner plot open plan, double width driveway and a gravel area providing off-road parking leads to the double garage with motorised garage doors, light and power connected. Enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn, paved patio area, wooden summerhouse, outside tap, gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52322277.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD202196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.