2 bedroom flat for saleSanderstead Road, Sanderstead South Croydon
- Well Established Modern Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 'Share Of Freehold' Combined With 'Low Outgoings'
- Occupying Top Floor Level Within A Favoured Purpose Built Development
- Promoting Enviable & Far Reaching South Westerly Aspect Scenery
- Private Balcony/Seating Feature
- Gas Central Heating/Double Glazing
- Allocated Parking Space/Well Attended Communal Grounds
- Optimal Location For Both Sanderstead/Purley Oaks Mainline Stations
- Ideal First Time Purchase/Rental Investment Opening
Frost Estate Agents are excited to introduce to the market this keenly priced and well proportioned two double bedroom apartment, occupying the top floor level amidst a favoured purpose built development, bordering Sanderstead and South Croydon. The apartment appreciates some enviable far reaching south westerly scenery from the dwellings private balcony and comes complete with an opportune 'share of freehold' agreement, incorporating a lengthy lease combined with low outgoings. This is a home that would suit for an array of purchase options and your early interest is firmly assured.
The accommodation briefly comprises; generous inner entrance hallway aided with deep storage cupboard, connecting to a comfortable living room formation, gifted with walk out/dining balcony feature displaying local town views. The layout also absorbs a rejuvenated and separate kitchen/breakfast design exhibiting an element of integrated appliances, given within a practical work space. The remaining portion unveils the apartments two double bedrooms and concludes with the main independent three piece bathroom suite. Further benefits include both gas central heating and double glazing, plus valuable loft space providing added storage usage. The apartment also has an allocated parking space within its own private car park.
'Eversholt Court' is superbly located within easy walking distance of both the immediate Sanderstead and Purley Oaks mainline stations, together with a number of local convenience stores. The area is also ultra convenient providing a straightforward approach to central Croydon's vast array of amenities, including supplementary fast train services to central London serving connections to Victoria and London Bridge, along with added links to Gatwick and the South coast. There are various bus routes available close at hand, plus trams to Wimbledon and Beckenham within an approachable distance, as well as the highly sought after 'Ridgeway School' being just an approximate 0.5 mile (10 mins walk).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52327569.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8429950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frost Estate Agents, Purley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.