3 bedroom bungalow for saleHamilton Avenue, Ilford, Essex, IG6
Offers in Excess of
- Semi Detached Three Bedroom Bungelow
- Two reception rooms
- Close to shops and Transport links
- Double glazed
- Vieiwing Recommended
- Call to find out more information.
Aaron Holmes are pleased to present this charming three bedroom rear extended semi-detached bungalow located in a popular residential turning directly off Horns Road, within close proximity to local shopping facilities, bus services and within 1/2 mile of both Newbury Park & Barkingside Central Line tube stations, so commuting to the shops or into Central London is quick and easy. The property comprises of a Front Reception room, Rear Reception, modern Kitchen leading onto a spacious Conservatory addition, There are three well proportioned bedrooms and a 8'2 Family Bathroom. The exterior boasts a quite superb meticulously maintained Rear Garden also this property offers enormous potential for further development by means of loft conversion and enlarging the rear extension (stpp).
Entrance Hall - 5.03m x 1.55m x 0.99m (16'6 x 5'1 x 3'3)
- Obscure multi glazed entrance door, radiator, picture rail, dado rail, built-in meter and storage cupboard with overhead storage.
Front Reception - 4.50m into bay x 2.95m (14'9 into bay x 9'8)
- Seven light double glazed bay with fanlights over, ornamental brick fireplace surround with wooden mantle, beams to ceiling and walls, double radiator, two wall light points.
Rear Reception - 4.27m x 3.25m (14' x 10'8)
- Coved cornice, radiator, dado rail, multi glazed double doors to conservatory addition with leaded light windows, door to bedroom three, open doorway to:
Kitchen - 3.10m x 2.26m (10'2 x 7'5)
- Base and wall units with concealed lighting, working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, built-in oven with hob and concealed extractor fan over, sink bowl with mixer tap, tiled walls, tiled floor, beams to ceiling, two light multi glazed style obscure double glazed window to flank, radiator, multi glazed door with leaded light style window to:
Conservatory Addition - 4.60m x 3.05m max (15'1 x 10' max)
- Various double glazed windows, tiled walls and floor, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, double glazed double doors to rear garden.
Bedroom One - 4.52m x 3.40m into wardrobe recess (14'10 x 11'2)
- Seven light double glazed bay with fanlights over, double radiator, coved cornice, ornate plasterwork to walls, part mirror fronted built-in wardrobe cupboards.
Bedroom Two - 3.35m x 3.05m (11' x 10')
- Skylight window, coved cornice, radiator, built-in wardrobe cupboards.
Bathroom - 2.49m x 2.01m (8'2 x 6'7)
- Panel enclosed bath with separate electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled walls, tiled floor, access to loft, radiator, built-in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, two light obscure multi glazed style double glazed window to flank.
Bedroom Three - 2.82m x 2.18m (9'3 x 7'2)
- Two light double glazed window to rear, coved cornice, wood beams to ceiling and walls, radiator.
Rear Garden - Approx 45' mature rear garden with various established trees and shrubs, paved patio area, three wooden sheds, outside tap, side entrance via shared access, remainder mainly laid to lawn.
Call now to arrange a viewing!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PP351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aaron Holmes, Essex & East London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.