4 bedroom town house for saleProspect Place, Morley, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS27
- Modern four/five bedroom townhouse
- Well-appointed extended dining kitchen with quality integrated appliances
- En-suite to the master bedroom
- Fully enclosed rear garden with patio and decking area
- Convenient for Morley town centre and the local train station
Having accommodation arranged over three floors this well-appointed and beautifully presented modern town house is delightfully situated in a popular residential location. Convenient for Morley town centre, the local train station and motorway access.
An excellent opportunity to purchase a modern townhouse, delightfully situated in a popular residential cul-de-sac. Having being remodelled and extended by the current owners it is deceptively spacious – an ideal family home.
On the ground floor the central hallway provides access to a reception room, cloakroom and an extended dining kitchen. The well-appointed kitchen has a good range of wall and base units, quality integrated appliances and a useful centre island, the dining area provides access to the rear garden.
To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a spacious full width living room complete with Juliet balcony.
To the second floor there are two double bedrooms, one having fitted wardrobes and the master which has its own en-suite facilities. The fully tiled house bathroom has a modern three-piece suite including bath with shower attachment.
Externally the low maintenance rear garden is fully enclosed and has a patio area and a large decked area complete with a useful garden shed. To the front of the property there is off-street parking for two vehicles.
Prospect Place is situated within walking distance of Morley town centre, just minutes from the train station and just some five miles or so from the commercial centre of Leeds. Morley has a variety of shops and social amenities and the train station with regular commuter links into Leeds and Wakefield. The M62 motorway connecting Leeds and Manchester is readily accessible.
From Dacre Son & Hartley office in Morley travel down Queen Street, turning right onto Chapel Hill which turns into Church Street. At the roundabout take the first exit and follow Victoria Road/A643. Take the third turning on your left onto Prospect Court which leads to Prospect Place and the property is positioned to your right.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52331787.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR170197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.