3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleExeter Road, Exmouth
- Superb Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Superb Rural & River Exe Views
- Beautifully Refurbished Throughout
- Newly Fitted Kitchen / Dining Room With Appliances
- Charming Bay Fronted Sitting Room
- Ground Floor Shower Room/WC & Utility Room
- West Facing Gardens
- Ample Driveway Parking
- Walking Distance Of Ameneties & River Walks
This fine, extensively refurbished semi-detached home occupies an enviable position on the outskirts of the coastal town of Exmouth in East Devon just on the doorstep of Lympstone village. The privileged position overlooks National Trust land and the beautiful River Exe Estuary to the rear.
The superbly presented accommodation includes a reception hall with built-in storage. A completely re-modeled fitted kitchen with built-in appliances including High-level Oven & Separate Microwave, Dishwasher and Space for American Style Fridge/Freezer with direct from here to the sun room with both rooms taking in the outstanding rural and estuary views to the West.
There is also a useful utility room with shoe storage and coat racks and is fully fitted out to include space for three appliances including washing machine and tumble dryer and a sink ideal for washing off muddy dogs and welly boots after long walks. There is also a ground floor WC and shower room adjoining. A pretty bay fronted sitting room lies to the front which also ties into the kitchen through large double doors and makes for a superb open-plan party space or equally cosy snug away from it all when closed off.
On the first floor the light and airy landing leads to the family bathroom which has been stylishly fitted out and the three bedrooms. Two bedrooms are doubles with the master and third bedroom taking in the views to the rear across fields to the estuary.
Outside the property is approached across a generous driveway with ample parking for several cars and raised flower beds to the front and side. From here a gated access gives way to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with various fruit trees and a timber garden shed to one corner. At the head of the garden is a raised deck which enjoys completely unobstructed views across fields to the Exe Estuary. While the gardens are certainly a superb space to enjoy the afternoon sun and views they also boast some of the most immersive sunsets in East Devon.
Situation: With direct access to the A376 this is an excellent location for anyone seeking to commute to the city of Exeter. There is a well stocked general store and post office within a short walk and the Exe Estuary Cyclie Trail is practically on the doorstep for anyone seeking to walk or cycle to the town or visit the villages of Lympstone, Exton, Ebford or Topsham on the way to Exeter City this is the location to be! For foodies there is an extra special treat. The highly acclaimed Michelin starred chef Michael Caines has recently opened his newly refurbished restaurant and rooms at Lympstone Manor on the edge of Lympstone which is reachable within walking distance of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52333602.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8432065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W2 Estates, Exmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.