2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHarley Road, Sale
- Two double bedroom end of terrace
- Presented to an excellent standard
- Situated in a very sought after location
- Master bedroom with En-Suite shower room
- Within walking distance of Sale Town Centre
- Gas central heating & double glazing
**BEST & FINAL OFFERS TO BE SUBMITTED BY 12PM 16TH JAN, PLEASE EMAIL INFO@ASHWORTHHOLME.CO.UK** A CHARMING TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM VICTORIAN END OF TERRACE FORMING PART OF WHAT IS ARGUABLE ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER STREETS WITHIN THE SALE AREA. The property is presented to an excellent standard throughout with a modern fitted kitchen, bathroom and a recently installed En-Suite shower room which services the Master Bedroom. Situated in a superb location within easy walking distance of Sale Town Centre, Dane Road Metrolink and just a moments drive from junction 7 of the M60 Motorway Network. Warmed by gas central heating throughout and benefitting from gardens to front and rear. In brief the accommodation comprises: Entrance porch, living room, dining room, kitchen and a contemporary downstairs bathroom. To the first floor there are two spacious double bedrooms the master bedroom is serviced by a newly installed En-Suite shower room. Externally to the rear there a courtyard garden which retains its original brick wall enclosure. To the front there are further walled garden.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Porch -
Living Room - 12'2" x 14'9" (3.71m x 4.50m) -
Dining Room - 12'2" x 11'1" (3.71m x 3.38m) -
Kitchen - 11'9" x 7'0" (3.58m x 2.13m) -
Downstairs Bathroom - 7'0" x 6'5" (2.13m x 1.96m) -
First Floor -
Master Bedroom - 12'1" x 12'3" (3.68m x 3.73m) -
En-Suite Shower Room -
Bedroom Two - 11'2" x 9'1" (3.40m x 2.77m) -
Rear Garden -
Front Garden -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52333998.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27529638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashworth Holme, Sale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.