2 bedroom terraced house for saleMill Street, Colchester
- Well Presented Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Situated To The Centre Of Colchester Within Walking Distance Of The Town Centre
- Close To The Town Train Station
- Near By Shops, Schools, Bus Routes And Amenities
- Courtyard Style Rear Garden
- Permit Parking For Residents
Palmer and Partners are delighted to offer this well presented two bedroom mid terrace property situated to the centre of Colchester. The property provides walking distance to Colchester's historic town centre which has an array of shops and leisure facilities, as well as the town train station with main line links to London Liverpool Street. Near by there are also local schools, shops, bus routes and amenities. Internally the property comprises of a separate dining room and lounge, a kitchen, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. In addition to this there is a courtyard style rear garden and permit parking for residents. Palmer and Partners would strongly advise an early internal viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC: TBC
Entrance Door To Dining Room 3.35m (11'0") x 3.17m (10'5")
Double glazed window to the front aspect, single radiator and an open feature fireplace
Lounge 4.09m (13'5") x 3.35m (11'0")
Double radiator, double glazed window to the rear, feature fireplace and stairs to the first floor.
Kitchen 4.09m (13'5") x 1.96m (6'5")
Obscure double glazed door to the side, double glazed window to the side, space for a fridge/freezer, laminated work surfaces with cupboards and drawers under, a range of eye level cupboards over, one and a half sink and drainer set into surface, integrated electric oven, four ring electric hob and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Single radiator and loft access.
Master Bedroom 3.35m (11'0") x 3.17m (10'5")
Double glazed window to the front, storage cupboard, single radiator and a feature fireplace.
Bedroom Two 3.30m (10'10") x 2.39m (7'10")
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, single radiator and a feature fireplace.
Double glazed obscure window to the rear, vanity hand wash basin, low level WC, panel enclosed bath, separate shower cubicle and an airing cupboard with a wall mounted gas boiler.
Courtyard style rear garden with established boarders, decking area, rear access and is fully enclosed by wooden panelled fencing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAL1PAL008974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Palmer & Partners, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.