4 bedroom house for saleThe Danes, Park Street, St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- Four Bedrooms
- Child Friendly Cul de Sac Location
- Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bathrooms
- Garage en Bloc
- Pleasant Rear Garden
Four bedroom family home, nice positioned in a sought after CUL DE SAC location, TWO BATHROOMS and the additional benefit of a GARAGE.
The property offers further potential to extend, subject to the necessary consent, and provides, downstairs: entrance hall, cloakroom, good-size lounge opening up to a dining room and kitchen with door leading to the landscaped rear garden.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The loft is converted to provide a spacious master bedroom with en suite shower room.
Outside there is a garage en bloc and residents parking.
There is further an complete onward chain.
School Guru has provided Collinson Hall with the following information
• You would have got a place at How Wood Primary School 5 times in the past 5 years (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013)
• You would have got a place at Park Street C of E VA Primary School 5 times in the past 5 years, even if you're not a church-goer (2017, 2016 through continuing interest*, 2015 through continuing interest*, 2014, 2013)
• You would have got a place at Killigrew Primary & Nursery School 4 times in the past 5 years (2017 & 2014 on allocation day, 2015 & 2013 through continuing interest*, but not 2016)
• You would have got a place at Marlborough Science Academy 5 times in the past 5 years (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013)
• You would have got a place at Samuel Ryder Academy 4 times in the past 5 years (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 - not 2017)
• You would have gone into the random ballot for St Albans Girls' School (STAGS) 5 times in the past 5 years (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013)
• You would have gone into the random ballot for Verulam (Boys) School 5 times in the past 5 years (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52335507.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS140192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Collinson Hall, Chiswell Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.