3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Parade, Parkgate, Wirral
- Three Double Bedrooms
- 1467 sq ft (approx)
- Stunning Georgian Town House
- Character Property
- Open Plan Lounge / Dining Area
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Beautiful Period Style Features
- Incredible Views over Dee Estuary
- Exposed Wooden Beams Throughout
- No chain
Incredible views! This stunning Georgian town house is brimming with character and original charm. Situated in the heart of the picturesque Parkgate this property offers substantial space throughout.
Quite often the current owner sat and watched the weather, wild life and stunning views across the Dee Estuary which can be seen from each of the three stories to this house.
The house comprises: entrance hallway leading up to a cloak room and through to the spacious living room and dining area which offers beautiful character with exposed wooden beams. Off the dining area is the breakfast kitchen with exposed brick chimney breast which houses the cooker. Upstairs to the first floor is the first of three bedrooms with plenty of storage space, the four piece family bathroom and the second double bedroom. Upstairs to the second floor is a large landing area which would be ideal as a study space and the master bedroom with mezzanine which could easily be a second lounge.
The stunning house was built in 1789 and is one that needs closer inspection to fully appreciate what an incredible home this could be for you in an exceptional location.
7.37m x 3.63m
5.03m x 3.56m
5.03m x 3.35m
2.84m x 1.83m
4.4m x 3.63m
3.63m x 1.24m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52338990.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWS171002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Karl Tatler Estate Agents, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.