4 bedroom detached house for saleHarrier Close, Thornaby
- Fantastic Corner Plot with Open Aspects
- High Spec Kitchen, Bathroom, En-Suite & Cloakroom
- Wrap Around Garden, Decking & Conservatory
- Good Size Bedrooms
- Garage & Parking
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
'They Say the Early Bird Catches the Worm' And This Home is a Quite Superb Four Bedroom Detached House on a Large Corner Plot with High Specification Fixtures and Fitting Throughout.
Ready to Move in Condition and a Fantastic Plot Should Put This on the Top of Your List to View.
3.12m x 2.62m
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and built in cupboard.
2.67m x 2.24m
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
2.7m x 3.3m
(max) including bulkhead. Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and fitted cabin bed with cupboard below.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, side panelled bath, tiling to walls and radiator.
Gardens and Garage
The property is set back on a fantastic corner plot with open aspect to the rear and side. There is a front, side and rear garden with decking and lawns. A driveway gives access to the garage.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
3.96m x 2.34m
(max). Double glazed window to rear aspect and courtesy door to side aspect. Superb high spec white high gloss kitchen units with moulded Earthstone worktops, curved pan drawers with gas hob above and bespoke extractor canopy. High level oven and grill unit. Sink with routed drainer and mixer tap. Integrated fridge and dishwasher. Plinth lighting, tiled flooring and spotlights to ceiling.
3.8m x 2.87m
Tiled flooring, radiator and double glazed sliding patio doors to conservatory. Spotlights to ceiling.
5.49m x 2.74m
Laminate flooring, vertical towel rail and French doors to rear aspect.
Double glazed window to side aspect, airing cupboard and loft access.
4.14m x 2.64m
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, low level WC, shower cubicle, vanity unit with bespoke basin and mixer tap. Radiator.
Entrance door to entrance hall. Tiled flooring, stairs rising to first floor, radiator and under stairs cloak cupboard.
Oak flooring, low level WC and vanity unit.
5.23m x 3.38m
Double glazed window to front aspect with fitted blinds, spotlight to ceiling and radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52339002.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING090348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.