3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBothal Walk, Bishopsgarth
- Modernised & Tastefully Presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached House with No Chain
- Would Perfectly Suit a Young Family or First Time Buyer
- Detached Garage, Useful Parking Space & Easy to Maintain Westerly Facing Garden to the Rear
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors & Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Smart Modern Kitchen with Appliances & Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Just move straight in and enjoy this modernised semi-detached house with NO CHAIN, a pleasant open front aspect, easy to maintain westerly facing rear garden, detached garage and useful car parking space.
Perfectly suited to a young family or first-time buyer, the tastefully presented interior comprises entrance porch, lounge and kitchen/diner with modern Beech style Shaker design units and appliances. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a really smart modern white suite.
Other features include UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors and central heating with a combi boiler.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52339020.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO180001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.