2 bedroom lodge for saleSt Tinney Farm, Otterham, Cornwall
- Outstanding countryside views
- Located on a 34 acre private country estate, close to the sea and award winning beaches
- Small multi-award winning development, with Trip Advisor 'Certificate of Excellence'
- Use of outdoor heated swimming pool, 5 fishing lakes and games room
- Parking for two cars
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- En-suite bathroom
- High quality free-standing furniture
- LCD TV and DVD player
- Feature fireplace in lounge
Two Bed Wessex Classic (40 x 20) 2018 Two double bedrooms, utility room, bathroom and en-suite showerBright and comfortable with a fresh and airy feel, the Classic Lodge is perfect for getting away from it all with its unique character and true Wessex style.On entering through large French doors, the spacious living area immediately evokes a feeling of comfort and ease. The white panelled ceiling and large windows accentuate the feeling of space and with its soft colour pallet and comfortable sofas, youll be able to sit back and relax in true style. The high gloss kitchen provides ample cupboard space in addition to accommodating the full complement of integrated kitchen appliances. A particular feature of the kitchen is the wide work surface between the kitchen and dining areas which creates a breakfast bar in addition to providing an extremely practical work area.Light and inviting the bedrooms continue the fresh and comfortable feel with soft checked fabrics, panelled feature walls and freestanding Bentley furniture - a perfect haven on a warm summers night or cold winters evening. Well equipped and stylish, the contemporary styled bathroom and en-suite are ideal for having a soak and unwinding at the end of the day.- BS 3632 compliant- 10-year Gold Shield structural guarantee- Pitched tiled roof guaranteed for 40 years- Light Oak effect PVCu double glazing with 10-year frame warranty and 5-year glazing warranty- Gas central heating- External LED downlights in front soffit- French doors and full-length triple panel window to front- White panelled semi-vaulted ceilings to living area and flat panelled ceilings to bedrooms- Chrome sockets and switches throughout- Oak veneer doors with polished chrome handles throughout- Open plan living space incorporating lounge, dining and kitchen areas- Wall mounted Flamerite fire- Salop tub chair- Freestanding Isla sofas in soft grey linen with contrasting steel grey piping (loose covers)- Freestanding country cottage style furniture including coffee table, dining table with chairs and mirror- Contemporary high gloss kitchen with soft close doors and drawers- Chrome inset ceiling downlights and lights to plinths in kitchen area- Large breakfast bar with stools- Integrated appliances including a fridge-freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, stainless steel single oven and hob with extractor hood- Freestanding Bentley bedroom furniture including bedstead, wardrobe, dressing table with stool, mirror and bedside cabinets- Coordinated soft checked fabric bed sets, duvets and pillows- Fitted bathroom and en-suite- Shower over bath in bathroom- Enclosed walk-in shower to en-suite- Wall hung floating vanity unit- Porcelanosa tiling to the bathroom and en-suite
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference St-Tinney-Farm-1171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.