3 bedroom terraced house for saleAlexandra Terrace, Colchester
- Deceptively Spacious Three Bedroom Victorian Terrace Property
- Situated Within A Five Minute Walk To Colchester's Town Centre
- Close To The Town Train Station, Castle Park & Local Schools
- Courtyard Style Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
- Rarely Available
Offered for sale with no onward chain, is this deceptively spacious three bedroom Victorian terrace property, situated within a five minute walk to Colchester's historic town centre, with its range of shops, bars and restaurants. The property also provides close proximity to the town train station with its mainline links to London Liverpool Street, as well as Castle Park's grounds, local schools and amenities. Internally the ground floor accommodation comprises of a lounge, open plan kitchen/diner, family bathroom and a separate cloakroom, with the first floor benefiting from three good sized bedrooms. The property is further enhanced by having a courtyard style rear garden. Palmer and Partners would strongly recommend an early internal viewing to appreciate the accommodation on offer. EPC: D
Entrance Door To Lounge 3.43m (11'3") x 3.33m (10'11")
Sash window to front, cast iron fireplace with a brick-built chimney breast surround, wooden floorboards and stairs rising to the first floor landing.
Kitchen/Diner 3.56m (11'8") x 3.35m (11'0")
Laminated work surface with cupboards under and space for a washing machine, stainless steel sink and drainer set into surface, double glazed window to rear, space for a fridge/freezer, further laminated work surface with a cupboard and set of drawers under, space for a cooker, double radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, wooden floorboards and access to the inner hallway.
Radiator, door to rear giving access to the garden, access to the family bathroom and cloakroom.
Ground Floor Family Bathroom
Panel enclosed bath with a shower attachment and separate shower over, pedestal hand wash basin, obscure window to side, radiator, wall mounted gas boiler, fully tiled walls and lino flooring.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level WC, window to side and tiled flooring.
First Floor Bedroom One 3.33m (10'11") x 3.35m (11'0")
Sash windows to front x2, double radiator and a built-in storage cupboard.
First Floor Bedroom Two 3.53m (11'7") x 3.38m (11'1")
Sash window to rear, single radiator, access to the fully insulated loft and bedroom three.
First Floor Bedroom Three 2.13m (7'0") x 2.21m (7'3")
Window to rear and a hot water tank.
The property benefits from a courtyard style rear garden which is mainly laid to block paved patio. The remainder is laid to shingle and has a gate to the rear giving access to a shared walkway. It is fully enclosed by wooden panel fencing, mature flower and hedging borders.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAL1PAL008966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Palmer & Partners, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.