2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleJuxon Close, Chichester, West Sussex
- 2 bedroom end of terrace home in quiet but central location
- Spacious accommodation
- Manageable, sunny rear garden
- Garage & off road parking
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating C (72)
Are you looking for a 2 bedroom house? It has become the staple property type that both down-sizers and first time buyer’s desire, you can see why - it suits the young professional family perfectly. So if you are in the market to buy, then you are probably experiencing a problem in that good quality homes are few and far between. Now this is where we are going to make your day! Nestled in one of the area’s most sought after and peaceful residential roads, just a few minutes walk from the City centre, this excellent home really is a must see! The living and dining areas are a feature of the house, offering a perfect mix of entertaining and family space.The kitchen has ample workspace to prepare a lavish meal for all your guests, there is even space for a small breakfast table. On the first floor this house doesn't let you down. With well proportioned bedroom sizes & a separate bathroom/wc, you have the perfect canvass to start creating a lovely home. The property is also blessed with it's very own garage en bloc for maximum convenience. Outside in the delightful low maintenance garden it just gets better and better, with not too much upkeep you will have more time to just relax and enjoy being outside. This house is an absolute must view for anybody who is looking for a starter home – so book your viewing today, you will not be disappointed!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This was our mothers property for some years, she was very happy living here and found the location very convenient.
More recently the property has been rented out providing a great income, the tenants would be happy to stay should the buyer be looking for an investment. Cubitt & West have been handling the management and would be able to assist with any questions.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'6 (5.34m) x 14'0 maximum (4.27m) narrowing to 9'8 minimum (2.95m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 14'0 x 7'4 (4.27m x 2.24m)
- Conservatory: 12'6 x 6'9 (3.81m x 2.06m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'2 x 11'1 (4.02m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 7'11 (3.36m x 2.41m)
- Bathroom: 5'11 x 5'9 (1.80m x 1.75m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage en-bloc
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52346844.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.